Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Calendar-look table diagram

Hi,

in one of my apps, I have a rather complicated straight-table_diagram looking like a calendar_sheet.

I will post a screenshot of it here, but I can also prepare a qvw with just that one diagram. That will just take some time as I have to prepare some sample base_data.

Each cell in that "calendar_sheet" displays three things:

- the date

- the nr. of damage_events that occured on that day

- the total amount of damage_events on that day.

The background colour and text colour follow the nr. and amount of damage_events.

Now I have a new requirement that those table_charts should (in addition to the currently available display of all damage_events across both plants) display the damage_events in either one of the plants.

<=> Up to now I haven't found a way to do it without breaking that "calendar-sheet" look:

=> Just selecting a plant breaks the calendar-look. Implementing it as a set_expression does not seem to work, either, nor does implementing a third dimension "plant".

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi

Maybe not an answer to your question. but if you want to consider Extensions there is a great Calender extension. You can find it in the Examples folder and the application Extensions Examples in your Qlikview installation folder.

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Anton,

yes, I'll think about it.

Anyway, I'll go another way. These charts are just way too quirky, they already caused me enough of a headache. They do indeed display the correct values using a set_expression, you just must not make any selections in the multi_selection_box then. Since all that is only relevant for the reports_to_be_printed, that's a good way to go.

I'll mark this as solved then. It would take up too much time to try and really get behind this.

Best regards,

DataNibbler