Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Column in a straight table is a link. Sometimes it is underlined, sometimes it is not - but it always works as the link should......

The link works correctly - just certain line numbers in the chart are not underlined.  If you scroll - the exact same line numbers are not underlined - it doesn't seem to be related to the data but to the line number in the chart.  I have changed the text color to Blue(), but that is the only formatting I have added to the columns that are links.  Any ideas?

Thank You

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Suggestion, if you use QV desktop, adjust the spacing in advanced dimension setting to 12/16e line.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Theresa

Did you try merely to set the "Text format"  to '<U>' properties to have always the text underlined?

2014_01_16_21_47_17_Chart_Properties_Concentration_Report_M_.png

Rgds,

Michael

theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi.  Thanks for the idea.  I tried it and it made no difference.  Still the same row numbers are not underlined.

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can you upload a sample? Check also the link, maybe the url is not valid...

theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes - the link is valid - if I click on it it goes where it is supposed to go.  I have tried to attach an example.

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Cannot open it due to section access

theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

oops.  sorry.  try this one if you have time....

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

The underlined style is well there but there is an overlaping with the cell borders. if you turn in webview mode the urls looks well underline.jpg

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Suggestion, if you use QV desktop, adjust the spacing in advanced dimension setting to 12/16e line.

theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much!  That looks wonderful!