Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error message: load failed

Hello

When creating a qvw file with wizad, step 4 a message appears: Execution of script failed. Reload old data.

Thanks in advance

Marc

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I am not using the wizard too often, so I am not sure what step 4 actually does.

I think you need to add more information about what data source you are using, what settings you've chosen in the wizard in previous steps, etc. (also your QV version and OS may be good to know).

If possible, add your data source file (e.g. your excel file).

Not applicable
Author

Completely agree with swuehl post, adding to it, screen shot of the error message will also help us to understand your problem

Not applicable
Author

Hello

I have created the qv without the wizard, an indead I have got a meaningfull error message “Field names must be unique”

My problem is solved.

Thank you so much four your help !

Marc

Not applicable
Author

Hello

I have created the qv without the wizard, an indead I have got a meaningfull error message “Field names must be unique”

My problem is solved.

Marc

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

With in a table , the field names must be unique.  This error generally come if you have same field names for more than one field.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hello

My problem is solved.

Marc

Not applicable
Author

It is just like "ambigous column" error that we receive while exceuting the query in database.