Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

object reference not set to at instant of object

I  have installed qlikview 11.2 SR3 after installation all the services are running perfectly but when i open management console qlikview web server tab following error came. I cloud not change port. i have attached screen shot. please give me a solution.

qlikview erorr.jpg

15 Replies
vikasmahajan

Try to restart Qlikview Services

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Dear vikas,

I restarted all services and also i restarted computer but its shows like this.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Try reaching Support may be able to help: support@qlik.com. Heard this bug was fixed in earlier versions.

Regards.

Siva

vikasmahajan

Have you apply License , Is properly applied?

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There was an issue with spaces and non alphanumeric characters in sever

names. Does yours have any of these?

If so, you could try changing the server name and then re-run the

installation.

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Dear steve,

it doesn't have spaces and non alphanumeric and also its length less than 12 characters.

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

When I tried to run the access point it shows a message saying "Loading content". It doesn't display the applications that are hosted (Even the sample applications). Please find the screen shot attached. Help will be much appreciated . Screenshot.JPG.jpg

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There are quite a few threads on this message on the community.  It is most likely caused by the web service not being able to reach one of the other services.  Check all services are running correctly under Windows Services.  In the QMC set up check that wherever a server name is given it is the correct server name.

I presume you are running all services on a single box - if not then you need to check firewall rules between boxes.

- Steve

vikasmahajan

Please check  whether you create local user and and assigned all Admin rights to the local user and assign services to this local user please see screen short for the same

Good Luck

Vikas