Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

object reference not set to at instant of object

I  have installed qlikview 11.2 SR3 after installation all the services are running perfectly but when i open management console qlikview web server tab following error came. I cloud not change port. i have attached screen shot. please give me a solution.

qlikview erorr.jpg

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Dear Vikas,

its shows .\ Administrator and it has full permissions.

vikasmahajan

Qlikview Create problem when you run services on Administrator login , create login qvadmin local user and

then assign services to this login and restart all services and restart server hope this solves your problem.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
vikasmahajan

Hiii

Is problem is still persisting or resolved ?

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Not applicable
Author

Dear vikas,
There are some restrictions in create new user, i have to get permission to it because of it policies. i will try it and let you know.
Thank yo
vikasmahajan

In QMC Please check port 80 setting Please refer screen short for the setting.

Vikas

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

The problem is solved. I didn't install it C Drive so I uninstall it and install again it in C drive,It is  working. 

Thank you , You all are provide valuable Ideas for this post.