Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

chart bad debt by age

Hello!

QlikView studying and I'm trying to put together a chart bad debt by age, the problem I found was the following, on some tracks I have 200 clients in another track I have 500 clients, which is the correct way to handle this problem?
Thank you all
!

6 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If the problem is related to the high number of clients you must try to reduce the number of clients visualized, this action depends on the kind of chart you use.

Let me know which kind of chart you are using I'll help you  more.

If the problem is  not this, please explain better

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

I want to know which customers more delay payments, customers between 20 and 30 years, customers between 30 and 40 years and so on, the problem is that between 20 and 30 years have 200 customers, between 30 and 40 have 500 customers, then the delinquencies in the range of 30 to 40 will always be greater due to the volume of purchases

vikasmahajan

Here is solution which you are looking for

02-SAP-AR_LAYOUT.qvw

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Hello Vikas!

Thanks for your attention, unfortunately my version of QV is Personal. : (

vikasmahajan

You don't have Qlikview License ?

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

I do not have the license of QlikView, I'm using perssonal Edition for studies, there is some other limitation besides not being able to open documents from other users?