Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display on chart data from the same day each period?

Hi,

I have 3 questions regarding data analytics and charts:

1) I would like to display on the chart data from the same day each month, e.g. if today is 23 Jan, I want to get on the chart bars for 23 december, 23 november, 23 october etc. How should i do that? Is there a formula that can make it happen?

2) I have sales representatives assigned to stores. I would like to display on chart to what % of the sales rep’s total stores base he sold  in each month / week / day.

• Store base can be uploaded from a separate table or somehow extracted from the transactional data from last year (count all stores of the sales rep that he visited last year = his store base). The second option is preferable
  • As sales I understand one transaction (1 line invoice line / day)nit es I understand one transaction (1 line of data - unit e).
  • cted from the transactional data from last year (count all stor

Any ideas on how to do that?

3) Based on point two I would like to generate list / table with stores least frequently visited by the sales rep out of his total base? E.g. display in table store not visited over last 2 weeks. How to do that?

Many thanks for your help

Best regards

Thomas

2 Replies
Colin-Albert

1). Add a dimension for the month of your date to your chart to get a value for each month and add a listbox using day(your_date_field). The listbox will allow you to select days 1-31 of each month.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

For 1), a calculated dimension:

= Day (DateField)

should do.

For 2) and 3), the answer will depend on your data model, field locations, tables and joints. Could you post some sample data? You're more likely to get the proper answer