Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

outer line in Pie Chart

Hi Everyone, Is it possible to remove outer black line from the pie chart?? I am attaching the snapshot, plz have a look. Thanx in advance.....

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i would suggest you.. choose a different style..

PrintScreen8-7-2012-4.14.34 PM8-8-2012-12.12.10 PM.png

advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Kumar,

unfortunately you cannot change that color. The outline defines the actual border of the pie chart.

We do not have control over it.

By the way - If we remove that color then Pie chart might take the multi-color according to Pie area which will look odd. (Just a thought)

Thanks,

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/
Not applicable
Author

Thanx Aadil and Advait for Reply.

Aadil,

I need to have plain Pie chart, I cannot go for 3D or gradient style Pie chart. Is any other way to remove the black outer line?

Advait,

The requirement is like this only. Are u sure that we cannot remove the black outer line?

Regards,

Kumar

advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Yes Kumar, I am sure. As i said earlier we do not have any contorl over it.

Thanks,

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/
Not applicable
Author

Thanx Advait for the reponse............

Is there any way to change that black outline color to any other color............say blue.................

Not applicable
Author

Hello Kumar,

Its simple. I can understand what exactly you want to show since even i was expecting similar requirement.I have attached the screen shot for the same. In my attachment, i have used the gauge chart along with a rounded corner text box ( textbox converted to circle by playing with the corner radius and squareness option in the layout tab. Where in Corner radius block select fixed and set it to 95 pts and squareness to 2).  So use a  Gauge chart. Go in the style tab and select the 1st style. Go in presentation tab and un-check show scale textbox. Set Angle Span to 360 degree. Set cylinder thickness to 20. In indicator block set mode to 'no indicator'(which will remove the needle) . In caption tab uncheck 'Show caption'. In layout tab uncheck 'Use borders'. Goin colors tab and set transparency to 100%. Apply your expressions and set the lower and upper bound for the gauge as required. To make the chart look better resize the circular textbox and bring it to the center of the gauge chart. pls refer the attached image for more clarity.Capture copy.jpg

rolandstadler
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Brilliant idea to use a gauge and a text box with rounded corners. I'll use it for my current project, thanks a lot for this inspiration!

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

You can use from sector outline in color tab in 11.02 SR10.