Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

User can not see document in Accespoint

Hi!

I have a user who can not see an application in the Accesspoint. He has NT permissions granted and the document is also ditributed to him. If I send him a link to the application he can open it and then see the application again in the AccesPoint. When the document is distributed, it is hidden again...

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks!!

5 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

Is it possible that the user selects category that differs from the document category ?

agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Could be due to the Publisher that override the NTFS permission when distributing.

Please check that the distribution Task, the docuement is authorized to the right users/groups, otherwise you could choose distribute to folder then if I rember well the NTFS rights set manually are preserved.

Michael.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Angel,

I would got to the root folder and check the security on the document and make sure the user is listed there, either my name or group membership.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi community

Should there still be an interest in this question:

check the browser installed in the user terminal.

QlikView 11 seems to battle with IE 9 and later versions,  so reverting back to IE 7  has done the trick for me.

re

paw na paw

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In the latest releases IE 7 is not supported.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.