Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copy Cell Value from Access Point

Maybe this is obvious and some setting is not turned on but this seems like a feature that should be enabled.  I simply want to copy a cell value from Access Point into the clipboard.  Our users would like an easy way (not export or send to Excel) to simply copy an Order # or any other value easily out Access Point. This can easily be done in Developer but our users like most companies use Access Point as thier primary interface with QV.

Copy Order # 905XXXX into the clipboard using Access Point

copyfromAP.PNG

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hej,

i'm guessing there is no solution available. This extension should work: Extension to copy cell values in Ajax

/olli

Not applicable
Author

hi

if you open on Internet explorer then install plugin, then you can easily get the option for copy cell value.

otherwise

open on Google chrome then you see the option for copy cell value.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i can see 'copy' in google chrome, but it will not copy the value!

/olli

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This is a very old discussion (the submitter probably won't return), and it has been reported many times that the Ajax client doesn't support copy-to-clipboard.

You can still vote for this idea hoewever: http://community.qlik.com/ideas/3113

Peter

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Peter is correct. There is more you can do with the plugin that AJAX because the plugin is running on your local machine.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.