Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Text Object with color gradient disappearing in WebView

Hi, as i said in the title i have a problem with Text Objects with color gradients disappearing as soon as i activate webview.

In the file i attached you can see two text objects. The one on the left was copied directly from the QlikView Developer Toolkit and sports  a beautiful two colors gradient, while the one the right had its color changed to "Solid Color".

When i activate webview the text object on the left becomes transparent.

I am using qlikview 11.2 sr5

Thanks,

Luca

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Try to access with Chrome...

Explorer doesn't support it.

Regards.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know the IE doesn't support gradients yet.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Try to access with Chrome...

Explorer doesn't support it.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Firefox supports it too.

Not applicable
Author

So, I'm having this same issue. Yes, it works in every other browser, actually it works in IE11 for me.

But, what is frustrating is, if you put the dashboard in an iFrame it will show all those objects. My user is running IE9, so it works when it's in the iframe, but it does not work if they go through AccessPoint directly or, if they use the iFrame URL directly. What is IE doing when it's the main URL, that it isn't doing when it's just in the iFrame?

Not applicable
Author

What is even more bizarre is that I have a new dashboard, made in 11.2 SR5 desktop, that works no matter what.

It's only the documents that existed prior to upgrading that seem to be displaying the bug...