Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Latest version of QDF 1.3.1 errors on Deploy

Anyone encounter a similar error when deploying the latest version of QDF 1.3.1 (published 2/3/14)?  I have tried deleting the desktop.ini files, and I then get error with folder.ico.  So I delete those, and I then get the same error with InitLink.qvs...

Ideas?

Thanks!

Chadd

2/3/2014 9:25:37 AM   Error when creating container structure:

Access to the path 'D:\Qlikview\0.Administration\desktop.ini' is denied. Possible reason:

1.Containers have already been created and read only objects are hindering overwrite

2.No disk or folder access

2/3/2014 9:25:37 AM   Error when creating container structure:

Access to the path 'D:\Qlikview\99.Shared_Folders\desktop.ini' is denied. Possible reason:

1.Containers have already been created and read only objects are hindering overwrite

2.No disk or folder access

2/3/2014 9:25:39 AM   QlikView Deployment Framework extraction Completed! 2 Errors found

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Chadd,  I have now enhanced the QDF Deploy Tool so that an upgrade box will appear even when upgrading to the same version number. This means that minor releases (same version no) will be upgradable using QDF Deploy Tool

Capture.PNG.png

Best regards

Magnus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Chadd,  I have now enhanced the QDF Deploy Tool so that an upgrade box will appear even when upgrading to the same version number. This means that minor releases (same version no) will be upgradable using QDF Deploy Tool

Capture.PNG.png

Best regards

Magnus

Not applicable
Author

The install worked with your update.  Thanks!