Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integrate Qlikview charts in existing sencha web app

I have an existing app in sencha extjs. We build reports and charts in Qlikview by connecting it to database.

But now I want this chart/reports to be visible in my sencha extjs pages as an integrated feature. Please let me know how can we achieve it? And for your information we are using Java in back-end.

Message was edited by: Vivek Umredkar

26 Replies
vikasmahajan

Sincere Request you to give me all the details of that vendor and share your experience with this tool.

What is GXT stands for ? and complete documentation on it

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

I will try to post a document on this by EOD

Not applicable
Author

Abhishek - I have gone through the iFrame Integration example and its working perfectly fine as expected. Now it asks for authentication everytime which  I wanted to avoid. I think it could be avoided using web-ticketing concept if I am not wrong. Can you please share any doc/link/example of web ticketing for Java.

vikasmahajan

Did you got some documentation on the same ?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Yes you are right you should implement web ticketing in java . please go through the folloeing doc An introduction to QlikView Security using Web Tickets

Regards,

Abhishek

Not applicable
Author

Abhishek : I did not get any example for Java wioth web ticketing. Do you have any link to explore?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have uploaded document Integrating Qlikview in Java based web applications

Regards,

Abhishek

Not applicable
Author

Hi Abhisheh,

Thanks for the document, its very useful.

In this document it talks about passing logged-in user id.. what is that? Is it qlikview user ID?

In my application I dont want to authenticate with qlikview. User is already authenticated with existing secured system.

So without authenticating with qlikview is it possible to get web tickets?

I have read about "GetTicketForMe" through which you can ignore authentication from qlikviiew. Correct me if I am wrong. Can you share your view how should I proceed further with my requirement? Any sample example in Java if attached that would be wonderful.

Thanks

Vivek 

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vivek,

now also we are allowing all the users to view document as we are setting it at document level.But for each and every request you send qlikview will allocate one cal in qlikview server . For that sake i am suggesting you to send the username(example Vivek Umredkar logged in name) with which a CAL will be allocated.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Abhishek,

I am still digging into how it works. Any help is highly appreciated.

My scenario -

a) My user is validate/authorized/authenticated using custom authentication mechanism.

b) After log-in I need to access document created in QlikView

c) Here I do not want to log-in into QlikView again

Do we need to do any configuration changes in QlikView side for anonymous authentication and returning web ticket?

If So, can you share any link/example/document how to do it.

Also if you can post any sample example in Java to achieve above scenario that would be great.

Thanks

Vivek