Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

this is my first step in incremental load and what i have to write for second step?

here i have loaded table and generated a qvd .   now i got some updated data what i have to do for to update data

my last orderdate is

12/10/2012

pls help me

sales:

LOAD orderid,

productid,

customerid,

gross_amount,

orderDate

FROM

[..\MAPPING\2\map.xlsx],

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is sales);

store sales into $(vvpath)\sales.qvd;

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Please stop posting the same question again and again.

You've already got about 10 answers to your 5-6 separate threads.

Thanks,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

sorry for that actually i did  not get proper information that time.now its little bit ok. i am new to qlikview and i am from different background thats why i have more doubts .pls excuse and qlikcommunity is my guide to learn

sorry..................................

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your welcome to ask, of course.

Just

- don't post multiple threads about same question, instead try to communicate your open issues in your original thread

- try to search the forum before posting, there are lots of threads that most surely already cover your topic

Just my 0.02 €

Not applicable
Author

OK THANK U

swuehl
MVP
MVP

And since you are still looking for answer to your incremental load question, I strongly suggest that you look into the QV cookbook sample file a referenced in your other thread (on Rob Wunderlich's download site).

It covers delete, update and add operations.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You may also want to see my blog post on Incremental Load, it talks around the three main types of incremental load.  There is also quite a number of comments with others adding their thoughts:

http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-incremental-load/

Hope that helps,

Steve