Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integrate Qlikview charts in existing sencha web app

I have an existing app in sencha extjs. We build reports and charts in Qlikview by connecting it to database.

But now I want this chart/reports to be visible in my sencha extjs pages as an integrated feature. Please let me know how can we achieve it? And for your information we are using Java in back-end.

Message was edited by: Vivek Umredkar

26 Replies
vikasmahajan

HII,

Abhishek does it require BENCH WORK license to implement Iframe ?

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

No you dont require work betch

Not applicable
Author

Hi vivek,

which authentication mode you are using qlikview server ?

Not applicable
Author

hi vivek,

go through Qlikview integration overview

Regards,

Neti

Not applicable
Author

Hi Abhishek,

Can you please tell me what will be the QlikView server configurations to integrate with existing Java based application?

I want anonymous authentication only for my qvw document.

Thanks

Vivek

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vivek,

Use DMS authentication mode and select the appropriate users at document level by configuring active directory or LDAP  of your organization. and for authorization use ntlm authentication mode.

does this suffice your requirement?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the swift response Abhishek.

Actually Qlikview server which we have is common for entire web application developed across in multiple projects.

So whatever configuration on Qlikview server side which I am expecting should apply only to my QVW document.

Is it possible?

Also, I dont have LDAP or active directory integrated in my application. Thats why I wanted anonymous authentication. Is it possible?

Thanks

Vivek