Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document not visible in accesspoint

Hi,

I added a new document to a QlikView server by copying it to the documents folder set in the management console.

When I use QlikView desktop to connect to the server, the document appears in the list like expected. It appears also in the user documents tab of the management console.

However, when I open the QlikView accesspoint, the document is not here. I restarted all QlikView services with no effect, and even reboot the whole server, and my document is still invisible through the access point.

What do I have to do in order to make it appear ?

14 Replies
ohernandez
Contributor II
Contributor II

hi!

I have the same problem but I can't see documents even in qvp. I have instaled QVS SR2 all works ok except view documents. I tried saved with 9.0 but doesn't work.

I don't know what else to do.

lhr
Employee
Employee

@ohernandez: please try and reply to the questions i posted above in this thread so we can try and eliminate possible causes.

cheers,

lars

ohernandez
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Lars!

QVS SR2 ver. 9.0.7314.7 on Windows Server 2003

Permission through a group and just in case one user directly, both with full access on my root folder.

It's running on NTFS

Thank's in advance

Oscar

lhr
Employee
Employee

is the QVS set to always anonymous / allow anonymous? if it is, try change to it force authentication.

ohernandez
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Lars!

I think what is the problem. I have QVS on a virtual machine and its partition wasn't NTFS file system, I'll reinstall my server I hope it solve my problem. I have another server, it has Q4C and it's works ok but it's running on SR1, I'll upgrade my Q4C and reinstall my QVS.

Thank's for your help