Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Custom user cannot change their password in accesspoint

Hi, I am running 11.2 web server with web form authentication.  All the users can log into the accesspoint using the custom user and password.  The problem arises when they attempt to change their password in the "Favorites & Pofile".  They enter their old password, their new password, confirm the new password and click submit and nothing happens apart from a screen flicker.  The webserver log file has the following entry but am not sure if it is significant; QvAJAXZfc/Authenticate.aspx?changepassword=REMOVED.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
p_sutter
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mr. Zenczuk,

there is a patch available for this issue. You have to contact the QlikView Support to get the download link.

I patched our server (v11.20 SR05 Build 12235) today and the password can be changed successfully.

Kind regards,

Peter Sutter

View solution in original post

3 Replies
p_sutter
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mr. Zenczuk,

there is a patch available for this issue. You have to contact the QlikView Support to get the download link.

I patched our server (v11.20 SR05 Build 12235) today and the password can be changed successfully.

Kind regards,

Peter Sutter

Not applicable
Author

Sir ,

I am also dealing with the same situation .

Can you please provide me the download link.

p_sutter
Contributor
Contributor

Sir,

I'm not sure if the Patch will work on your system as well. Also I'm not sure if I'm allowed to forward the link. I would prefer that you contact the Qlik service in your country.

Kind regards,

Peter

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet