Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display an image on the server

Hi,

In my Qlikview, I've added a chart with a dynamic image. images are in a specific folder. ex: './images/image1.jpg.All seems okay. But when I publish it on the server/publisher, the image isn't display.

Do you know how can I solve it ?

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lhr
Employee
Employee

which client are you using (e.g., qv desktop / ajax / java)?

moreover, i would try an absolute path instead of a relative. the working folder of the QVS might differ from the document folder.

cheers,

lars

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

As far as I know, images that are referenced by file path (ie. not embedded in documents) must be located on the server filesystem

Not applicable
Author

I agree,

So I don't understand my problem :

- I've a file test.qvw on a source document on the server. I add a folder "Images". inthis folder I put the image toto.jpg.

In a chart in test.qvw, I select Dynamic ./Image/toto.jpg. Then I publish the qvw but on the accesspoint the image isn't there (meanwhile I see it if I open the qvw on the server with the local client).

Do you have any idea ?

lhr
Employee
Employee

which client are you using (e.g., qv desktop / ajax / java)?

moreover, i would try an absolute path instead of a relative. the working folder of the QVS might differ from the document folder.

cheers,

lars

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would use a bundle load and place the images in the QVW..

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

That's the solution I used 🙂

Regards