Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can we select a value from listbox and display it in text box?

Hi all please help me out for the above question.
I have values in the listbox loaded whenever a user selects a particular value from listbox it need to be displayed in textbox field.

As I am new to Qlikview i couldn't make it out.please help me.Urgent.

Thanks in Advance
Sravani.k

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

There r Some values in the list box when user selects one value and then if user Clicks the button i.e, after selecting a value in list box then that selected value need to be displayed in text box...

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

check my reply...

Not applicable
Author

ya that is correct but the value that is stored in variable vShow need to be displayed in textbox. so, plz help me how to do it instead of displaying it with getFieldSelections().

i have tried it in textbox with expn as =$(vShow) but output can't be displayed.

Thanks in advance.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Change Text Expressions as below..

='vSHOW = '& vSHOW & CHR(10)&'Selected Value from Customer List Box ' & CHR(10) & CHR(10)

& Concat(GetFieldSelections(Customer),', ')

Not applicable
Author

Thank You Manish.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

thanks for the response it is working...

but other requirement is that whenever we select a value in any of the list box and click the button the data need to be appeared  in text box continuously.

i.e if i select a value from list box A and click the button the data need to be displayed in text box,

similarly if i select a value from list box B and click the button the data need to be displayed in text box

so how can i achieve this please help me.

Thanks in Advance,

sravani k.