Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can we Display values after selecting it from list box and then clicking a button and display it in text box continuously?

Hi,

requirement is that whenever we select a value in any of the list box and click the button the data need to be appeared  in text box continuously.

i.e if i select a value from list box A and click the button the data need to be displayed in text box,

similarly if i select a value from list box B and click the button the data need to be displayed in text box

so how can i achieve this please help me URGENT.

Thanks in Advance,

sravani k.

24 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks everyone for their time in answering the question.

Thanks

Sravani k.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Glad that my answer help you to solve your problem.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

see the enclosed File and help me out.

When we Select a value from customer List box and Click Add button under customer List box Based on the ID we have Selected the value need to be displayed in particular text box.

for example if id=1 is selected and then Select a value from customer List box and Click Add button under customer List box or Select a value from Value List box and Click Add button under Value List box the selected value the selected value need to be displayed in text box 1.

if id=2 is selected and then Select a value from customer List box and Click Add button under customer List box or Select a value from Value List box and Click Add button under Value List box the selected value need to be displayed in text box 2.

once we click on clear button the data need to be clear off from particular textbox.
I have tried using if else in the button variable expn but iam unable get the data.

thanks
sravani

Not applicable
Author

Have a look at the attached one and let me know whether you were looking for this.

Regards,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

Ya thank you, got the answer.

Thanks

Sravani k.