Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

dinamic dashboard

Hello to all

in a graph of type table, I set the table cell type dashboard.
the colored bands of the dashboard, however, are fixed for all values ​​of the table while I need to have them dynamic, based on a threshold value.

sapreppe someone show me how to do?

if I create a dashboard object I can set the width of the bands in a dynamic way, the problem is when the dashboard represent it within a cell of a chart table.

Thanks for your cooperation

Andrea

result

risultato.png

i want

cosa vorrei.png

10 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

colud you post your doc (.qvw) or an image of the problem?

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

i post images thanks

maxgro
MVP
MVP

Hope I'm wrong but don't think is possible

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

if I create an object of type from the options of the dashboard chart, I can set the segments dynamically through a variable (or field)

dashboards within a table, the size of the segments can be changed but with a fixed number which is valid for all dashboards.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

se crei un grafico di tipo cruscotto cambi colori ecc dei segmenti;

se crei un grafico di tipo tabella e poi per un'espressione (colonna Sintesi) scegli di rappresentarla come cruscotto (come il tuo caso)  le impostazioni (minimo, massimo, colori segmenti), x quel che mi risulta, sono le stesse x tutte le righe dell'espressione Sintesi

kouroshkarimi
Creator III
Creator III

You'll need to look into the Aggr() function.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

do you mean you can have different min/max for different rows in the same column ?

or different segment lower bound for different rows in the same column ?

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried using the function AGR formula.puoi mistake but maybe give me an example?

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

tramite set analisys non posso variare le impostazioni (ad esempio colori segmenti) sulla singola riga in base al contenuto di un campo per quella riga , presente nella tabella?