Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Source Documents tab and Edit Task in QMC takes a very long time to load

Ive noticed that when trying to access the Document > Source Docuemtns tab in QMC there is a long delay (~3-5 mins) before the document tree displays.

Ive also noticed that when clicking on the edit task pencil icon from the task status screen also takes a long time to load the edit task dialogue.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

Some additional information that may be related:  I noticed it started occuring after adding 3 new AD domains with a total of 100K new users.  Prior to this, the screens would load instantly.  However, it doesn't seem like it would cause the issue I am encountering.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

Hi,

In qlikview there creates a shered file where bookmarks are stored  from users. so due to this file qmec become slow.

for ease of access you can take backup of shared file somewhere  and then rename shared file . make the changes you want in QMec. after changes done you must copy old shared file.

and you can also delete bookmarks of user which are not in use.for this you can use sharefileviewer of power tool.

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

Hi,

In qlikview there creates a shered file where bookmarks are stored  from users. so due to this file qmec become slow.

for ease of access you can take backup of shared file somewhere  and then rename shared file . make the changes you want in QMec. after changes done you must copy old shared file.

and you can also delete bookmarks of user which are not in use.for this you can use sharefileviewer of power tool.

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Sunil,

We actually have about 15 production applications, all with their own shared files, and your method would take more time than just waiting for the screen to load.

However, I appreciate the information.  I did not realize the shared files have would
have an effect.

Thanks,

Andrew