Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philip_doyne
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QV Server 11.2 SR5 - Inintended URL Redirection

Anyone any ideas?  Anyone seen this?

We have just upgraded server from 11.2 SR4 to SR5 and have hit an unexpected problem.   Our users to not get to QlikView via the accesspoint but via a virtualised link which checks for the latest IE plugin and then calls a link to a default application.   this has worked fine for a couple of years but since SR5 when the virtualisation is clicked it tries to load the app but drops back into the AccessPoint.    If you then click the Vitrualised link a second time it opens the application correctly but if you close the browser you have to do it twice again.  I promise I have not been drinking!     I think this is happens regardless of PC or Version of IE.     Philip

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Contact support. There is a patch that will correct that.

Billl

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
philip_doyne
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Further info - this behaviour only is a problem with the http:// ... client=plugin but not with the QVP:// link to an app.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Contact support. There is a patch that will correct that.

Billl

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
philip_doyne
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks Bill – I will..

Philip Doyne

Mobile: 07930 401440

Office : 01709 300230

Email : philip.doyne@qlickit.co.uk<mailto:philip.doyne@qlickit.co.uk>

Web : www.qlickit.co.uk<http://www.qlickit.co.uk/>