Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III

Link MultiFields

Hi,

I am working on credit card system where i have two main tables. First table (CardMast) contain credit card portfolio and demographics and second table (Card_TXN) contains credit card transaction.

I have join these tables with credit card no (field name CARD_NO) but i am facing issues with card transaction table. In Card TXN table the card no field is a conditional field which contain BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER as well in some transaction. means card_no field of card_TXN is having 2 fields i.e. card_no & BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER. Can anyone guide me that what i have to do with this data and how can i link these (BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER) with CARDMAST?

CURRENTLY, the transaction having BASE_SEGMENT_NUMBER are showing under NULL demographical data or portfolio data.. i.e. I couldn't figure out that these transactions are for which product, customer, bucket.. etc.

Regards,
SHUMAIL HUSSAIN

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks, I just resolve this issue by myself... that was basically the issue of massaging & cleansing the data.

Regards,
Shumail Hussain

View solution in original post

1 Reply
shumailh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks, I just resolve this issue by myself... that was basically the issue of massaging & cleansing the data.

Regards,
Shumail Hussain