Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Upload own Images

Dear All,

I have since a few days a problem. I would like to use my own Images for rows. I want to upload my rows in QV to use them for my calculation for negative, positiv or neutrals.

Do anybody know how this Works?

Thanks in advance and a nice weekend to all

Regards

Laura

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Laura,

See the doc I have published on LOAD: http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-5698

Chapter 3.8 describes that topic.

You need to give names to your images, and create an expression, sth like: if( A<B, image1, image2). In the table, choose Image representation. According to the method you choose ( Load info or not), your expression will be different.

The reference manual describes that topic also (chapter 20.3 or search for qmem keyword)

Fabrice

Nicole-Smith

Another document to look at:

Load Images with the help of Bundle load

Not applicable
Author

Hi Laura,

done in other thread.

Regards

Roland

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi Laura,

In the Script Editor, hold down CTRL and press Q,S,C and you will see a list of Qlikview shortcuts

If you hold down CTRL and press Q,B,J and it will automatically populate this script

2014-02-21_1457.png

I have not tested this myself!!

Regards

Alan

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks to All. It Works

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

can you mark as Correct

Not applicable
Author

Unfortuanetly I have another problem here. When i swish to the acces Point, the Images i createt on my own are not shown.

They look like that. But how I mentioned only in the Acces Point.AccesPoint.png

Many Thanks in advance

Laura

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

I have not used Access Point so I can't help you unfortunately!

Have you checked the representation?

Not applicable
Author

Hallo Laura,

dann stimmen die Pfade nicht. Sie passen zwar von Deinem Rechner bzw. zu deinem Login, wahrscheinlich aber nicht vom QV-Server aus. Am besten nimmt man die sogenannte UNC-Pfade, bei denen der Laufwerksbuchstabe durch den Rechnernamen ersetzt wird.

Falls es dann immer noch nicht geht, liegt das event. an den Zugriffrechten (des QV-Servers auf deine Bilder).

Alles klar?

Roland