Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems with ManagementConsole on Qlikview server 11 SR5 2012 on a Windows Server 2012 platform.

We have installed Qlikview Server 11 2012 on a Windows 2012 Server. The Server logon account and and the current user is both in the Qlikview administrator group. The management console is set as a trusted site in IE. The Managment console can not be reached from the local server (Access denied - membership of local security groups is missing - refer to manual).

The page can be reach from another server replacing localhost with the new servername.

Any suggestions?

1 Reply
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI Einar,

I have seen Group Polices setup by IT cause this issue. Check the Host file to make user it is in there.

Let me add to my reply. Funny how after a couple of cups of coffee how clearer your thinking.

If you are using IIS and bind the port to an IP, IIS will only answer requests from that IP. So check this out and see if that is what has happen.

rr.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.