Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Function Reload Time()

Hi everyone;

Actually when I Update a Dashboard I use the  ReloadTime function to know when the information was updating

and I need the same with the Date, hour, minutes and seconds BUT for Germany i was try that but i cant do it can you help please?

i was try this:

Date(ReloadTime())&'   '&Time(ReloadTime())

Any IDEA?

regards!!!

18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

did my post not help? that is exactly what the expression in my post does! just make sure you have the time difference between server and Germany in days as i stated.

Colin-Albert

Add an offset for +7 hours the time difference to Germany.

= 'Updating Date   ' & Date( (reloadtime() +(7/24)), 'DD-MM-YYYY  hh:mm')

(7/24) adds 7 hours to the reloadtime

Not applicable
Author

Hi jsaradhi its Perfect and almost correct your response just I am not was explicit the hour is in Germany but Amsterdam time zone rally I apologize with you. really thanks for your help !!!!

Not applicable
Author

Tanks Colin Albert work it perfect the formula is helpful and actually I use this formula in my program.

Regards!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

no big deal...i'm glad you got it figured out. the time difference can be modified to what ever the time difference is.

Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

6/24=0.25...so for x hour time difference, it would be x/24...so if you need 7, it is 7/24...simple!

Not applicable
Author

i test what you mean thanks  for your help regards!!!

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Just take care that US and Germany don't switch to DST on the same date (if you care about Daylight Saving Time at all).