Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

How to change color on cell borders in listboxes?

In the listbox object there is a property to turn cell borders on but where is the color set?

/Andy

6 Replies
Not applicable

Change the color of the caption on the next tab

Not applicable

Andy,

you want to change the cell border color inside the list box or outer border color.

-Raghu

Not applicable

Go to the Document Properties, tab General and change the Styling Mode from Basic to Advanced.

Now go back to the Layout tab in your object and you will have a lot more options available. Amongst them the color of the table borders.

This does not give the option to change the cell border color though.

Under the Style tab you can change the look of a table. When you pick certain styles you see that changing the color of the cell borders is possible, but I don't know how a user can do it himself/herself yet Wink

andy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi folks,

Thanks for the advanced layout hint but as you stated it does not give access to change cell borders inside a listbox.

/Andy

Not applicable

It is not possible to change the cell border color in listboxes. Why would you like to change it?

andy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Well as an example if you take a look at

http://demo.qlik.com/QvAJAXZfc/AccessPoint.aspx?open=&id=Demo%7CAxis%20Project%20Portfolio%20Dashboard.qvw&client=Ajax

in the "Business Plan Year" listbox the borders are hard to see.

I thought it would be nice if you could see the cell-borders in some applications.

But I get the point if that isn't a high priority item to add. I was just wondering if it was possible.

brgds

Andreas