Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik__Vinodh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Remove clustering between the servers

Hi,

I  have 2 servers and 2 different licenses.

1st server have  50 cals with cluster.

2nd server  have 5 cals

1. first i had created the cluster between two servers. then 4 days after i had removed the clister between the servers.

2. Now the licenses are running the different. but second server referring the cals from  server 1 (50 cals shows under 2 also).

So I want to remove the connection between this two servers. if any one have the soluation please guide me..

Thanks&Regards,

vinod

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

If you are using a cluster license on two non cluster machines it will give you an issue. If you don't want to cluster anymore and want to run two servers, you will need to contact your account manager to get the licenses changed.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Qlik__Vinodh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Bill,
thanks for reply,

i have two different licenses for two servers.

1st server have the cals 50 with cluster.

2nd server have the Test license with 5 cals without cluster.

The servers need to run with different licenses for each one right, then also it is creating the issue. Can you explain me DETAILY.

thanks&Regards,

vinodh

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you are only running two servers and they are not pointing to the same share (PGO conflict) they you should be alright.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.