Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How da heck do I log a Support Case?

Hi

I found a bug in Qlikview and want to log a Support Case for this. I havent done this before and tried to find an e-mail address for this but couldnt.

So I wonder how I do this?

I dont intend to spend 1-2 hours to find out what to do to help improve the product. I dont know why it is so hard to find where to log support cases if that is made in order to limit the number of support cases or not. Anyways there needs to be easier access for this. This is where the future is heading, companies opening up and getting easier to get into contact and communicate with.

//Fredrik

11 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

If you have go to the Qik.com web page you would have found complete information on getting to support. Here is the like to the Support Page.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Fredrik, there are a number of ways to contact support! You can call 0200-817817 (toll free swedish number), you can send an email to support@qlik.com or you can create a case in the customer portal. Even if you have found a bug, this should go to support who then files a bug report of it to our R&D department.

Support are here to help you with any technical issues you might have.

All information can be found here:

www.qlik.com/us/services/support/product-support

If you have questions about something else, like licenses, or how to get in contact with your account manager etc, then I would recommend you to get in contact with Qoncierge as described above.

I hope this will help you in the future!

Kind Regards

Katarina