Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhanu_today
Creator
Creator

Count layout

Hi All,

I have the data in my table as a result of an expression.How we can get the below bolded format in design level.

Segement(DIM1)        Sub-seg(DIM2)          Exp1              >=50000 and <=100000           >100000  and <=150000

TC                              TC-Azc                   90000                1                                            -
     TC                              TC-Apc                  150000                -                                           1

TC                              TC-BCP                 100000               1                                            -

TC                              TC-BCL                 150000               -                                              1

Total :490000         2                                             2

The Sub-seg field is not required in table level as a dimension.So then

Segement(DIM1)          Exp1              >=50000 and <=100000           >100000  and <=150000 

TC                          490000               2                                           2

Thanks in advance,

Dhanu

19 Replies
Not applicable

Dear Dhanu

Go to
settings->User Preference->Design

in design tab, there is a check box 'Always Show Design Menu Items'
Make it selected.press ok.

Now go to your pivot table, right click on it u will see the option 'Custom Format Cell' click it.
Now small window will appear. select >=50000 or select expression header you have and click on Bold check box.
Press Ok

Now you will see the expression header in Bolded format.

Lalit

dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Lalit...But am looking for result of bolded columns not about the format like bold.

Dhanu

Not applicable

Either you can use CLASS function at chart level or you can actually create this differentiation at script level itself.

Thanks,

Angad

Not applicable

If you want entire column result in bold, then

in expression tab, expand expression by pressing +

There is 'text format'. In definition of it, write ='<B>'

This will lead entire column in bold

PrashantSangle

Hi,

If you want bold your label then in pivot table you can achieve this by

go to

Properties->visual Cues->select expression->Text ->In front you can see several check boxes like bold, underline,italic

Select appropriate check box

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Can i get the same result in Pivot table with the removing of Code field as a dimension.

Thanks ,

Dhanu

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Yes you can do this only in Pivot table not in straight table.

check enclosed file

Regards,

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks....But i want to show the count of these 2 expressions also.

(column(2)>=4000 and column(2)<6000,1) 

(column(2)>6000 and column(2)<8000,1)  Thats the problem.

Here we are showing the count on sum(Amount)  which is wrong.

Let me know if you required any clarification.

Dhanu

dhanu_today
Creator
Creator
Author

Any hint from anyone how it to get the same.Its a little bit urgent.

Thanks,

Dhanu

PrashantSangle

Hi,

I am not sure this will help you or not but I made some changes in Pivot table in your given example.

Check that hope it solve your problem.

Check enclosed file

Regards,