cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

First level in drilldown box

Hi,

in a drilldown box there are three levels. World, Region and Gebiet. Why can't i see the first level in drilldown box?

Regards
Stefan

6 Replies
Nicole-Smith

Since there is only one value for World, it automatically drills down to Region.  If you had 2 or more values in World, you would see that level.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

So i should add the same value into my load and there are two fields with the same value for World?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

Its as per design.standard behaviour

If there is only one value for a level in Drill down group.

It goes to next level

Nicole-Smith

I don't know what you mean...

In your document you have the field [WE], which is the first field in the group.  [WE] contains only one value, World, which is why it doesn't show up on the drilldown group.  In order for it to show up [WE] would need to have two different values, World and something else.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As per qlikview a value is loaded only once even when we have duplicate values,that's a beauty of qlikview it saves lot of  memory and you need to have two different values in a level to see that level or else it skips to next level in Drill down group.

Hope that helps

MarcoWedel

Hallo Stefan,

wenn es nur einen Wert einer anzuzeigenden Dimension gibt, drilled QlikView automatisch eine Dimension tiefer, das ist Standardverhalten. Eine Dimension "World" macht in einer Drilldowngruppe also keinen Sinn, außer Du arbeitest zusätzlich mit "außerirdischen" Daten.

Gruß

Marco