Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

User Documents - Cant see Reload Tab

Pretty much says it all. We have version 9 of the Qlikview Server software. When I run QEMC, I can create a folder for my "documents" but when I browse these documents under Documents -> User Documents -> MyFolder, I see only three tabs...

Server Settings, Document Information and Collaboaration Objects. How do I get the Reload tab to show up!

18 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

If there are no LEFs on the computer, something very weird is going on. But, more likely, I think they're just in hidden folders which were not included in your search. For example, check the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikView folder or the C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikView folder (if you're running Server 2008). Once you find the LEFs, please repeat all the steps above

Not applicable
Author

At long last, I am able to see the Reload Tab. I had to uninstall QV and manually remove all qlikview folders which are left on the computer after uninstall. I reintall the server and without doing anything I am able to see the Reload Tab. Thanks everyone for your postings.

Not applicable
Author

Vlad

Thanks for your input! it worked for me, even without deleting the authentication subkey in the registry.

Not applicable
Author

Hi to all!

i followed exactly all the steps (disabled services, ect etc) suggested but i didn't see the reload tab under th user documents.

i stopped all the qlikview services, i deleted the LEF.txt file and the PubLef.txt file, i delete the HKEY_LOCL_MACHINE/software/qliktech/qlikviewserver/autentication key. i restarted all the services, i rentered the qlikview server licence (no publisher) and applied it.

but i don't see the reload tab where it should be.

Can you help me?

thanks!

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

If all else fails and it's a brand new installation of QVS, you can just do a full uninstall and reinstall. A full uninstall would involve manually deleting the ProgramData\QlikTech folder and the registry keys. Since it's a brand new installation this would be a lot easier than troubleshooting the problem.

Regards,

wenchia
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

After applying publisher 9 license, all my schedule tasks were gone, and the reload tab was not shown as well. Am I suppose not to see the reload tab If we have publisher? If I were to reinstall the QV server, will all the previous schedule tasks be restored? We have more than 30 jobs scheduled previously, and now all the reload time are messed up.

Please advice

Thanks

Chia

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Chia. I'll have a look a wee bit later because we do have publisher in the lab and I am pretty sure the tasks are setup in a different location when publisher is installed. I am not sure if QEMC handles the migration of these tasks when you install publisher or not.

Not applicable
Author

I can't also find my reload tab after licensing my QlikView publisher, does any one know where its gone? Please help!

hugo_andrade
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Please see this post to check if it helps you. Probably will.
http://community.qlik.com/message/89068#89068

Regards