Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Opportunity view

Hi, I'm working on a simple table on where I can show Customers sales and Qty of products sold. According to the detail below I have:

CustomerProductSales
Cust 1Prod 12
Cust 1Prod 25
Cust 1Prod 34
Cust 1Prod 46
Cust 2Prod 37
Cust 2Prod 28
Cust 2Prod 57
Cust 3Prod 16
Cust 3Prod 25
Cust 3Prod 33
Cust 3Prod 44
Cust 3Prod 55
Cust 3Prod 74
Cust 3Prod 83
Cust 3Prod 96
Cust 3Prod 105
Cust 4Prod 64

NOTICE there are sales for the same product for different customers.

My goal now is to add new columns on where I can show the remaining opportunity for those customers that are NOT buying the products that the KEY Customer is buying. In this case the KEY customer is the one that is purchasing more products (I don´t care about the sales amount, what really cares for this table is the Qty). So, the result should looks like the below table:

CustomerSalesQty ProductsRemaining Opportunity
Cust 34194
Cust 117427
Cust 222328
Cust 44141

Considering  Cust 1 (According to the detail information) we can see that is not buying 5 Products which the MIN SALES (which is the minimum amount of the invoice of all the customers) is equal to 27. I´m considering also the Prod 6 which is part of the market for these customers (although this product is not purchasing by the KEY customer)

I think this is a very good exercise to get from QlikView Data Analysis beyond the regular usage.

Hope somebody can help me to pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I looking in that area but the only available options are Reply or Like!

I tried with IE 8 and Chrome! Same result in both!

I’ll reboot my computer and try again!

Thanks!

Diego Esteban Adum

APLA BI Manager

"PRIVACY NOTICE: In accordance with the provisions within the Mexican Federal Data Protection Law (LFPDPPP), Ecolab S. de R. L. de C.V. ("Ecolab"), a duly incorporated enterprise under the laws of Mexico, is responsible for the processing of personal data. We collect personal information for administrative purposes related to the performance of contractual and / or commercial obligations and to fulfill the obligations of applicable law, to register you as a customer or supplier, or for recruitment purposes. All the personal data that you freely and voluntarily provide or come through this source is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Notice, which is available at the website: http://www.ecolab.com/privacy-policy”

MarcoWedel

did you check, that you have been logged in while trying to close the thread?

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Marco. Yes I was logged in. Something wrong with my computer. After restart the buttons are showed up.

Thanks!