Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Additional "columns" with no graphical representation - text_on_axis

Hi,

I have a combochart where, per dpt. (dimension), I display the percentage of people with a driving license (compared to the nr. of people categorized as drivers in that dpt.).

=> So far, that works fine.

=> Now I want, in addition to that, to display the resp. nr. of people that the percentage corresponds to.

<=> However, I don't want a second column, that would just clutter up my chart too much.

=> I want to create these expressions with no graphical representation, but only with "text_on_axis".

=> That, too, works - in principle - but the figures are all vertically aligned and seem to be below one of the three columns I have -
     always the same.

<=> I'd like to have each of those figures below the column it belongs to (the nr._of_people below the column representing the
       respective percentage)

=> Does anyone know a way to achieve this?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

Hi DataNibbler,

I think there are several possibilities depending on your data-structure and layout. You could put these information in the legend or a free-text-field. Also you could use a second expression which is active but not shown or only partly transparent or you create a second chart over your main-chart and set the color of all properties to transparent - argb(0,0,0,0) - unless these values.

- Marcus