Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Some of my values arent displaying within bar chart

Hey all,

I have a bar chart within QlikView that displays the number of projects within certain teams and they are broken down by their impacts (H,M,L,N,TBD). On the highest level of the bar chart, everything seems to work fine. However, when I click on one of the teams, it only shows one of the impact levels (usually H) rather than just enlarging the previous charts results. I have a table made that lists all the projects as well, and the table still shows all the projects from all the different impacts. They are simply not being displayed in the chart. Here are some pictures that will help you understand what I am talking about.

Over.PNG

under.PNG
Please let me know what I can do to solve this.

Thanks,

Pete

4 Replies
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Hi.

I tried it on one of my own apps and it behaves as expected. Do you have a sample? what version are you using?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hard to say without knowing your data and chart properties, dimensions, expressions. Could you upload a sample file that demonstrate this issue?

I noticed that your scale on the bottom image starts on some numbers I wouldn't expect. Are you using some dynamic min / max scale ranges or something like this?

Not applicable
Author

Can you include Current selections snapshots for the 2 charts you posted?

Not applicable
Author

If possible sent the sample.