Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

change the qvpr folder

Hi.

do you happen to know where we can change the default qvpr folder? Which settings file holds that information?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The QVPR is changed when you select the Management Service. I have outline in blue the area where you will put the path to the new location. Please take note of what is out line in red to make sure you set it up correctly.

qvpr.png

Nelson picture is moving the location of the Distribution service.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Ioannis,

I´m adding and image of the process, after u press apply button, restart the services manually, I mean, outside QMC, on services and that should be it, after u do that, the folder structure and the new logs and temp files will be created.

Cheers

NV

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The QVPR is changed when you select the Management Service. I have outline in blue the area where you will put the path to the new location. Please take note of what is out line in red to make sure you set it up correctly.

qvpr.png

Nelson picture is moving the location of the Distribution service.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.