cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sum values and counting rows with a macro

Hi,

I have a problem with the addition of values in a table. I guess it can be solved with a macro. Unfortunately I have no experience in with makros. It should calculate the first 12 values in an additional column and the number of rows should be counted. The rows with null values are not be counted.

Regards

Stefan

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Darek,

thanks for you interested of my problem. For calculation 12 values are required for first value. Values are booking entry of the day, but there are also days without values, but all weeks should be show in chart. There was also a problem with 0 values with QlikView, but this problem can be solved in SQL-Database. I’ve testet the formula with different examples, and all resulats are ready. My qvw had a mistake and should be working.

Regards
Stefan

SergeyMak
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi Stefan,

Can you explain in simple words what you try to calculate?

Because, for example, you mention "all weeks should be show in chart" - this issue could be solved by additional table with calendar..

Probably you should start from the your requirements and small example..

Regards,
Sergey
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sergey,

i will calculate row 52 week with a differential equation. First and second value will be calculated with first 12 values from row SU. Third and follow valuves are calculated with a special formula.

Regards

Stefan