Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display Issue with Histogram [11.20 SR1]

Hi all,

I'm having an issue using QV server 11.20 SR1.

On the file attached, the same label (Albania for me) is displayed all among the graph (instead of having different labels).

I've got the same behavior using the Client or server mode.

The same qvw file has been tested on others environments (11.20 SR5, 10.00 SR3), and I don't have this issue.

I'm wondering if someone else has the same issue, if this issue is known and if installing 11.20 SR5 will correct that issue.

I'm wondering also if someone with 11.20 SR1 has this graph correctly working

Regards,

Yann

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I can reproduce the issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. Perhaps the dual function isn't supposed to be used that way and what you see is undefined behaviour. If you change the expression to for example =Dual(Country,1+rowno(total)/1000000) you'll get the result you want in SR1 too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I can reproduce the issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. Perhaps the dual function isn't supposed to be used that way and what you see is undefined behaviour. If you change the expression to for example =Dual(Country,1+rowno(total)/1000000) you'll get the result you want in SR1 too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

We decided it could be a good opportunity to install a newer version, so we installed SP5 and the application worked as expected.

The solution provided by Gysbert worked also on SP1.