Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem when Creating a Personalized Directory Service Provider:Need Help

I am currently trying to build a custom Directory Service Provider (DSP) for Version 11 of QlikView to allow custom users to connect to QlikView Server.

So firstly I created a custom provider named FGProvider based on the discussion under this threat: http://www.qlikcommunity.com/thread/88384.

It works fine and as you can see in the screenshot bellow from the QMC.

QMC.png

I already have an Active Directory, Custom directory and Configurable ODBC set for this QV server. So I added FGProvider (my personal directory service I want to use) that contains some users.

However when I go to the user management to add the users to the document, I cannot see this provider nor the active directory.

user.png

I checked in the server log and here is some information:

log.png

I removed the provider from the Directory Service Connectors and I noticed that the server is still giving the same warning: "Warning:No directory service provider matching path FG://FGUser and type webservice found”.

Can someone help me to figure out why I can’t see FGProvider in the directory when looking for users?

Is there any more information you would need in order to help me, please let me know?

I really hope some of you can help me.

0 Replies