Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

issue with user document in qv management console

Hi All,

I am not able to see and application here in the mounted folder as mentioned in the guide.

This is my qv management console page.

error loading image

And this is the management console page as per qvs reference manual. Let me know to how to add the document in to mounted folder and why it is required.

error loading image

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello,
are you sure your "Folder" settings in QVS configuration is correct?
bye

Not applicable
Author

Hi Corrado!

Mounted folder has been created but not sure whether it is correct or not. Please check the screen shot and let know whether i am right or wrong.

Not applicable
Author

I think the problem could be related to the "Name" you have used, remove spaces from name folder ("Call_Center"), bye.

Not applicable
Author

I have removed the space and clicked apply but still the problem has not been solved.

Not applicable
Author

Try to change the user on the QlikView Server service to "SYSTEM" and check if now your're able to see documents.
If this work, stop all QV services, delete the user you're using for QV services and create it again.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanks! but let me know how to change the user on the QlikView Server service to "SYSTEM"

Not applicable
Author

Computer management -> Services -> QV Server properties -> set local system account -> restart QVS.
Hope help, bye.

Not applicable
Author

I did the same but still the problem has not been solved. Still i am not able to see my documents. I don't have any clue what is missing from my side. May i know which guide you had refered to?

Not applicable
Author

Guide is "QVS reference manual.pdf" in the Documentation folder.

No other ideas:
1) uninstall QVS
2) install again and restart server
3) if you are able to see examples documents, then your behavior is a security problem
4) if your're not able to see examples documents, open a support case

bye