Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

Set analisys of external objects

Hello everyone,

in a bar graph, I need to count only the demands of a particular state. (eg open requests), broken down by month.

I made the count via set Analysys, I have a table field next to me shows the list of requests based on the selections, but when I click on a bar graph. in the table with the list of requests I do not appear open requests for that date, but all requests for that date regardless of status.

this is because the "filter" I applied via set analysys is therefore is considered on external objects

without the use's set-analysys, how can I count only active requests and also consider this selection of external objects?

thanks

Best Regards

Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

I am not sure if understood well. May be you can try like: =Count(If(state='open', demands))

If this doesn't help, try to share your sample qvw.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

I am not sure if understood well. May be you can try like: =Count(If(state='open', demands))

If this doesn't help, try to share your sample qvw.

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

is this my problem was, I tried it and now everything works regularly

pretty much the formula I used was if (condition), count) instead  I have to use the formula that I've shown you (count (if (condition))

1000 Thanks

Andrea

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Yes, both are different. Read this discussion : SUM (IF...) vs IF(SUM(...))