Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

unexpected filter selections on the application deployed via publisher

Hi,

I am facing an issue with respect to the filter getting automatically applied on a particular sheet unintentionally.The local copy of my application does not show up this filter whereas the application deployed via publisher when accessed through the portal does.So each time i login i will have to clear the filter. So please let me know how i could avoid the selection on the irrelevant filters

3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Anushree,

If you are using publisher and the filter is like a selection in a list box, then you may not be editing the correct document. Make sure it is the Source document that you are clearing and saving.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There is no list box set up for that particular filter even then its appearing in the deployed version of the current selections box.But, the source document does not have the filter selected i have checked it thoroughly.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try clearing the Document State like below and check

Accesspoint -> Click on View Details link of the Dashboard -> and click on Remove Last Document State

Regards,

Jagan.