Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

qvw file of 874 MB

Hi everyone,

I made a qvw file of my data model and its size is 874 MB and now I am not able to open it, everytime its throwing an error of not able to load file or failed to load this file.

Do i have any option to open my qvw file.

please help me its urgent.

thanking everyone in anticipation

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

When you open Qlikview Desktop see the list Recently Open Documents and search your application name there and right click on the application name Open it without data.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
its_anandrjs

Try to open this file on the system where is huge ram is available in right QV Server. May be you are getting problem due to system where it is in low ram.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

try to open without data

its_anandrjs

When you open Qlikview Desktop see the list Recently Open Documents and search your application name there and right click on the application name Open it without data.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Open your Qlikview desktop.

Go to recent open filed.

Right click on the desired file and open without data and make sure you take its backup and then diagnose it for errors if any.

May be you don't have sufficient ram to load this data or there could be any other reason.

Hope it help.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried to open it without data but its not working, its showiing the same error of qvw failed to load

Not applicable
Author

Try Reduce load  and open application

its_anandrjs

Did you check the application location and from where you open this application from its folder by double click or by qlikview itself may be file got renamed or it is placed in another location try to check this.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

how can this be done ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ya its the same location