Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Upgraded QlikeView Server 9.0 to SR2 - Cant Access Web Access Point

Previously had Qlikview Server x64 9.0 and was successfully using the web access point. I upgraded to Server SR2 today and now I can no longer access the Access Point page. Previously we had used http://testqlikview/qlikview as our URL and now we get a 404 page cannot be found.

My web services seem to be up and running fine. I am fairly new to Qlikview Server but I have looked through the 9.0 server manual and am not sure where to go from here..??? Has anything changed in SR2 to affect Access Point?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys, Thanks for the responses. I was able to figure it out after some time..

After installation of SR2 it appears that all of my Web Root folders were set to D:\Program Files instead of C:\Program Files. I changed them all to C:\ and everything came up ok. I dont know why this switched on me?? anyway, thanks for the quick responses. js

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Nothing really changed from GA to SR2 unless you were using IIS instead of the QV Web Server. Are you? Either way, I'd like to help you resolve this issue. Can you please post screenshots of all the Web Service settings from QEMC? Also, please let me know if any of the web server config files have been modified.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Ver 9 SR2 have a bug in the webserver installation, check if you've the "Web" folder in the QlikView installation folder and "Qvclients" in the "Server" installation folder, if not copy them from another machine.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys, Thanks for the responses. I was able to figure it out after some time..

After installation of SR2 it appears that all of my Web Root folders were set to D:\Program Files instead of C:\Program Files. I changed them all to C:\ and everything came up ok. I dont know why this switched on me?? anyway, thanks for the quick responses. js