Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mambi
Creator III
Creator III

set analysis

Hi everyone,

in the attached file i have 2 teams (EQUIPE) and a list of clients , so what i want to do is : using set analysis

in the first step to identify :

- the number of all distinct clients ( should be equal to 81) --> Ok in attached file

- the number of clients who belongs only to the team 'C' (should be equal to 3)  --> Ok in attached file

- the number of clients who belongs only to the team 'H'  (should be equal to 3) --> Ok in attached file

- the difference (XOR) of clients  (should be equal to 6) --> don't work

- the common clients between C and H  (should be equal to 75) -->  don't work

in the second step i want to get the list of clients for each number ( 81,3...)

any idea ?

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try below expressions

For XOR

=Count(DISTINCT CTID) - Count({<CTID = {'=Count(DISTINCT EQUIPE) > 1'}>} DISTINCT CTID)

For Common clients

=Count({<CTID = {'=Count(DISTINCT EQUIPE) > 1'}>} DISTINCT CTID)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

For Difference(XOR), you may try :

=Count({<EQUIPE={'H'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'C'}>} CTID)> /<EQUIPE={'C'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'H'}>} CTID)>} DISTINCT CTID)

mambi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

First step ok : it's works fine

but why just Count({<EQUIPE={'H'}> /<EQUIPE={'C'}>} DISTINCT CTID)  don't work for XOR ??

what about the second step please ? i want to get for each XOR, Common... the list of those clients

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

For XOR you have try what Tresesco suggested or which I suggested. 

Count({<EQUIPE={'H'}> /<EQUIPE={'C'}>} DISTINCT CTID

The above expression won't give you the XOR.

Next if you wan to get the XOR, Common clients then try like this

Chart  1 (Straight Table): For common

Dimension : CTID

Expression

Chart 2 (Straight Table): For XOR

Count({<EQUIPE={'H'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'C'}>} CTID)> /<EQUIPE={'C'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'H'}>} CTID)>} DISTINCT CTID)

or

=Count(DISTINCT CTID) - Count({<CTID = {'=Count(DISTINCT EQUIPE) > 1'}>} DISTINCT CTID)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

anbu1984
Master III
Master III

Xor

=Count( {$<EQUIPE={'C'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'H'}>} CTID)>} Distinct CTID) + Count( {$<EQUIPE={'H'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'C'}>} CTID)>} Distinct CTID)

Common clients

=Count({<EQUIPE={'C','H'}>}Distinct CTID) - Count( {$<EQUIPE={'C'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'H'}>} CTID)>} Distinct CTID) + Count( {$<EQUIPE={'H'}, CTID=E({<EQUIPE={'C'}>} CTID)>} Distinct CTID)

anbu1984
Master III
Master III

Another solution

Xor

=Count({<CTID=P({<EQUIPE={'H'}>} CTID)> / <CTID=P({<EQUIPE={'C'}>} CTID)>} DISTINCT CTID)

Common clients

=Count({<CTID=P({<EQUIPE={'H'}>} CTID)> * <CTID=P({<EQUIPE={'C'}>} CTID)>} DISTINCT CTID)