Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

sorted ddimension at pivot table

<body><p>I am new with QlikView, as you will see.. </p> <p>There is any way, I can choose an dimension with having to select it form the list of them?</p> <p>In other words. I would like to use a pivot table, with "already" sorted one of the dimension. </p> <p>   <v:textbox style="mso-next-textbox: #_x0000_s1028; mso-fit-shape-to-text: t;"> <table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="background-color: transparent; border: #d4d0c8;"> <div> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt -72pt; text-indent: 72pt;" ></v:formulas></p> </div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </v:textbox><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap> <v:textbox style="mso-next-textbox: #_x0000_s1028; mso-fit-shape-to-text: t;"> <table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="background-color: transparent; border: #d4d0c8;"> <div> <p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt -72pt; text-indent: 72pt;" ></v:formulas></p> </div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </v:textbox><w:wrap type="square"></w:wrap></v:formulas></span></p> <p> </p></body>

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Good Morning,

I think you have problem while sorting with two dimension in the table. Is it right?

I also had a same problem. To overcome join the two dimensions and create a hash code based on the join.

If for one dimension, do the same.

I don't know whether the hash code works for single dimension. Try it and tell you comment regarding this.

Regards,

R.Srinivasan