Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

A script to generate a txt file with file name and field for scripterror 11(Field not found)

I have scheduled reload for multiple flat files. How to write a script to generate a txt file with file name and field for scripterror 11(Field not found)??

Please let me know how can I achieve this.

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Amir,

Do you mean that you like to have a scritpt log?

If so, this is set in the document, under Document Properties > General and check Generate LogFile, then the logfile will be found in the same folder as tasklog.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andreas,

Thanks, but what i want is to create a txt file with only the filename and field which is causing the error. I can use Set Errormode=0 for my scheduled relaod to successfully complete. However, i want my user to view a Text file where they can read the filename and field inside it that is causing the Scripterror 11. Just to make the life to the user easier by not referring to the entire log file with too many information.

Would be great if you can help on this.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

May like this document?

Note that the example script logs Error 8 instead, because it's easier for me to try to load non-existent files than non-existent fields. But that behavior is easy to adapt.

Good luck,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Thanks all.. I have developed the functionality in the script.