Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darrellbutler
Creator
Creator

Reloads not Working After Server Upgrade to 11.2 SR6

Hi,

I've upgraded my server to 11.2 SR 6 this afternoon from 11.2 SR 3, however all scheduled reload jobs are now failing, they don't even appear to even run, they immediately fall over.

Has anybody have any ideas why this maybe the case ?

Regards

Darrell

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
darrellbutler
Creator
Creator
Author

Folks,

many thanks for your responses, the error messages I was getting were all related to the source document not being found. It looks as if my existing folder structure was being ignored. After renaming some folders and rearranging the mounted folders all reloads are back and running.

Still don't understand the root cause though !

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

After upgrading to SR6, we had a problem with the QDS service not starting after a nightly reboot. We changed the startup option for that service to "delayed start" and that solved it.

darrellbutler
Creator
Creator
Author

Cheers Brian, I've tried that as suggested but not much impact at the moment !

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

If you can attach server logs.

Then it will be easy to trace what's causing your script to fail.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

Are the services running? Did the password for the service account change? Is the reload or distribution failing?

darrellbutler
Creator
Creator
Author

Folks,

many thanks for your responses, the error messages I was getting were all related to the source document not being found. It looks as if my existing folder structure was being ignored. After renaming some folders and rearranging the mounted folders all reloads are back and running.

Still don't understand the root cause though !

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

This normal behavior of qlik.

If you want to rearrange some structure then first thing take account is your existing tasks.

You have to remove all the existing tasks and then rearrange your folder structure and then you have to apply back all your tasks.

Hope it helped.

Regards

ASHFAQ

darrellbutler
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Ashfaq,

I only rearranged my folders to get this working again. When I've upgraded server previously the new version inherited and respected my current tasks and folders without any problems. All a bit confusing !