Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harjedalskok
Creator
Creator

How to show the the percentage

Hi,

Im trying to make a chart that shows the percentage of a salesman qualitykitchen based on total amount of sold kitchen.

When i do this, i get the percentage of quality kitchen the salesman has sold based on all qualitykitchen, not based on how many the specific salesman has sold.

could somebody point me in the right direction.

I have made 3 charts in the sample, to show wich values i would like to take a percentage of.

Thx in advance.

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to Expressions tab and tick "Relative".that will show the % of the sales made by salesman our of total sold

harjedalskok
Creator
Creator
Author

That doesent gives me the percentage of quality kitchen that specific salesman sales.

Anonymous
Not applicable

what % you are geting?

I can see 11.52% for Andreas.

Is that what you were looking for.

Or message me the manual calculation,we will get that done

Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem is that the count of total orders is on dimension Saljare5 and the count of qualitykitchen is on dimension Saljare2.

Count(OrderID5) returns 17173 regardless of which Salesman is selected under Saljare2

harjedalskok
Creator
Creator
Author

Good Morning,

Ive let the to orderheading tables share the same salesmans table now. That works and i get the right percentage.

But it it feels like there must be an easier way with set analysis, so i dont need to have double set of everything and making double the selection.

I mean, that i should be able to make an expression that says, divide the selection (kvalkök2) with orderid2 (excluding the selection of (kvalkök2)?

its that possibel, im signed up for the training of seth anaylysis in sept. but i cant wait until then to fix this charts

/André